Thursday, December 3, 2009

Dreaming of a White Christmas?


Think again.  If you're in Boston like me, it's freaking 70 degrees out today.  I'm not asking for a Nor'easter, but just a few flurries (enough of this damn rain). 


It will be like in Home Alone 2 when the family went to Florida for Christmas, except it won't be warm enough for the beach.

Maybe the world really will end in 2012...


Anyhoo, I decided as a countdown to Christmas I will supply you with my Christmas Carol Countdown...


For Thursday, December 3rd
Josh Groban - Believe featured in The Polar Express



Wednesday December 2nd
Andrea Bocelli & Mary J Blige - What Child is This? featured on Oprah's Holiday Music Extravaganza (starts @ 1:07)



Tuesday, December 1st Alicia Keys & Tim McGraw - So this is Christmas featured on on Oprah's Holiday Music Extravaganza

No comments: