Monday, March 22, 2010

I have met my match

So I've met my match.

I'm pretty sure I need to fly out to L.A. and propose to Daniel Tosh.

His show is like the soup, but for people like me who have has been to the end of the internet and back ( in terms of viral videos).  His general demeanor and knack for making fun of people, well it makes me want to fall down a flight of stairs just for the chance to get flown down to L.A. for a web redemption.

Interested in my future husband? then read/watch on...

Tosh.0
Academy Awards Twitter
www.comedycentral.com
Web Redemption2 Girls, 1 Cup ReactionDemi Moore Picture


There's always a web redemption from some poor soul that needs a second chance for a snafu that was posted on the interweb.

Tosh.0
Web Redemption - Trampled Cheerleader
www.comedycentral.com
Web Redemption2 Girls, 1 Cup ReactionDemi Moore Picture


And don't forge the video breakdown. 








If by some god given miracle, he happens to be your cousin. Or even if your cousin's brother's sister's fiance's step uncle's dog walker known how to set a sister up...get at me (popprincess301@gmail.com).

Until next time,

xoxo,

Popprincess

No comments: