Thursday, April 1, 2010

I'm Bossy


On our road trip down to TX, there were definitley a few choice comments made (perhaps due to lack of oxygen in Beef's Mazda 3 (or as she should properly be referred to a @beckididit)

One stands out in my mind that probably occured when we hadn't yet left Massachussets.  Beef was already being a bit bossy...so clearly I felt the need to quote the Kelis song..."I'M BOSSAYYY"....

Beef had no freakin' clue what I was talking about. 

I couldn't believe it. 

We plugged cousin A's ipod in and rocked out to the song and I continued to grill Beef.

STILL had no recollection of the song...

"Were you never a sophomore in college??? How do you not know this song?"

"I mean seriously...'the b*tch y'all love to hate?' she even references Milkshake...you know she 'brought all her boys to the yard'?"



Blew my mind. plain and simple.

No comments: