Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Thanks for cupping my balls...

One time (about oh two weeks ago), I went to Mexico with co-workers  on a trip we won.

The first night at the resort after about 12 cocktails the staff convinced me and 'Missle' to go on the stage and be part of their show.

Little did I know that the game we were about to play involved taking a ping pong ball and working it up one pant leg and down the other as many times as you could in one minute.  WTF minute-to-win-it is taking over the world.  Confused?

Up one pant leg...

















Out the other...


















I was pretty awkward especially when Missle told me I should name my Mexico facebook album 'thanks for cupping my balls'...until I started talking to the pair next to me...



















Me: God that was awkward, we're co-workers.
Chick next to me: Seriously? This kid is my brother!

No comments: