Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'm a crybaby...

If you want to cry for a full 106 minutes, you should go see My Sister's Keeper.

Not that I wanted to cry for the entire film...but since I knew how it was going to end, it was inevitable.


The thing is, I cried when Michelle got Amnesia on Full House, and when Mark Green Died on ER, when Rose said "she'd never let go", at Marley & Me, when Grace Boyle sang I Dreamed a Dream, during the MJ memorial and EVERY time I hear Christmas Shoes for the first time of the holiday season.




But I think I even cried the first time I saw this liberty mutual commercial...




People helping people, without bud lights involved, who knew it was possible?


I knew I was in for it, sitting in the movie, and during a preview of The Time Traveler's Wife, I started to tear up.



Anyhoo, I felt bad for the 3 guys in a theatre of only about 15 chicks who were sobbing uncontrollably by the end of the movie. Nonetheless, it was a good, with some songs that didn't help dry any eyes...

Songs:


No comments: