Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wish List


My Current Wish List




#1 - A 19 Year old Cowboy Boyfriend






This is Lucas Till - after watching Hannah Montana: The Movie last night, I would like a cowboy boyfriend (even though I'm afraid of horses, I'd get over it).

Also - don't worry, born in 1990 (eek) makes him 19, therefore, completely legal.

side note: he was also featured in Tay Swift's 'You Belong with Me' Video


#2 A friend to go to monster jam with








It's Monday, October 26th, 7:00PM @ the Garden.
Jay Sean, Mano, Keri Hilson, Jeremih, Fabolous, Pitbill will all be there.

Holler @ your girl.

Side note: I was able to get a few people to say yes on Friday when they were hammered. Now they won't go.



#3 To no longer feel like Peter Gibbons, every gosh darn day.







'So that means that when I make a mistake, I have eight different people coming by to tell me about it. That's my only real motivation is not to be hassled, that and the fear of losing my job. But you know, Bob, that will only make someone work just hard enough not to get fired' ~ Peter Gibbons, Office Space



Side note: I'd like to walk into work one day to tell them my blog is really taking off - so Pay it Forward


#4 - A kitten








Over the summer, Beef was whining about something she wanted.


My response was: "Well I want a kitten and a boyfriend, but we can't get everything we want!"



Side note: I may dress up as a cat lady for Halloween


#5 Christmas Season


They played Mariah Carey's All I Want For Christmas at the bar last Saturday, it's near.







But I need it to be at least be past Halloween before I can start listening to xmas jams (such as Britney Spears' Santa Can You Hear Me, Hil Duff's Santa Clause Lane and the like), watching claymation, and drinking gingerbread cookie shots (I'll be lookin' for you for these, Sharky)





side note: it really is the most wonderful time of the year.







If you can fulfill any of these wishes, please contact me - popprincess301@gmail.com - or twitter @ ya girl http://twitter.com/popprincess301

No comments: