Wednesday, October 21, 2009

WTF, Work Sucks Wednesday.


Today, I got in a war with a short bald annoying man over a conference room.


I was in said room with about 12 people, a projector running, and he tried to kick me out once and failed. Came in AGAIN, and succeeded. I lost a pissing match with a short man I could probably bench press.



I was flustered and frustrated, and being the emotional wreck that I am, I couldn't hold my shit together. I got a bit teary eyed on the walk to holding my meeting in the freaking cafeteria


Somehow, someway, I was able to slightly pull my shit together and quickly went through most everything I needed to. After the meeting I knew I was going to flip out. I bombed to the bathroom opposite the cafeteria (the one I don't typically use).





I took a left into the bathroom, put down my note book and grabbed some paper towels to try and collect myself.


After about a minute and a half a man walked in, I looked at him, he looked at me and he said, very matter-of-factly:


"You're in the Men's Room".



I looked in the mirror to see a wall urinals behind me.
Immediately, I BOMBED the hell out of there.
So you could say I have had better days...

No comments: