Thursday, October 15, 2009

Why am I Single - Thursday



A: I have previously discussed the website This is why you're fat.com. After looking at items like the 'Cookie Cake Pie' (A layer of chocolate chip cookie dough and a layer of rainbow cake mix baked in a pie crust and topped with icing and sprinkles) and the McGang Bang (a McChicken inside of a Double Cheeseburger). You really wonder what the world has come to.

But a coworker and I began discussing what we could make that they might post on the website. We decided we could create the 'MiniWonderNutter'- (A Club Sandwich consisting of 3 Slices of Wonder bread layered with Peanut Butter and Cadbury Mini-Eggs).


No I haven't actually tried this (probably only because mini-eggs are out of season) but I'd totally eat it if they weren't. perhaps thisiswhyyourefat.com should link to thisiswhyyouresingle.com...just sayin'...

No comments: