Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Skip the Starbucks...

Hello Readers!

I have a special request.  I know I promised I would never beg you for money for my some unknown disease and send messages via facebook that said things like:

""I've reached my goal of raising $5,000 for [insert cause here] but if each of you just donated another $20 dollars I could double that. Off for another run by the water, 8 minute miles today :)".

True to form, I am not asking you to support my goal, and that's probably because I've been sitting on my couch mowing on cheese-less items watching biggest loser or crimeshows and haven't been on a training regime like other motivated people.  But I digress.

My friend Berg is doing a mini-triathalon for leukemia, as I was writing this little blog he got $50 in donations.  He's only trying to get to $2,700, so I think you should help!







That's why I say, put down the Starbucks, that DD iced coffee (and yes the donut too).  Your triple grande soy vanilla latte costs you $6.25. 

Lock it up and give Berg a few bucks for a good cause.



No comments: